Monday, October 19, 2015

First Date Franny

Dear Miss Lisa,
I have now had my first actual date and holy stalker, I dodged a bullet there!
I now have additional requirements to my search criteria.
Besides spelling and grammar (and I can forgive the odd typo), new rules are as follows:
• profile pics should not include cars and or motorcycles - penis extension much?
• show a friend before posting a pic - they will let you know if you're rocking the serial killer look...and so many of them are
• don't talk about happily ever after on the first date, or soul mates, or falling in love. That shit is scary
Oh and if you have any deal breakers in your head, they are there for a reason!!
Onward and upward!
Sincerely,
First Date Franny

Dear First Date Franny The Survivor,
First off, let me say congratulations on surviving your first date! That itself is a major feat. We all know the fear and trepidation that is experienced before that first meet up, so pat yourself on the back for surviving that major milestone. Keeping a list of what you have learned on dates shows maturity and a keen intelligence, I commend you for that.

I shall add your list to the one I keep for the book I am writing.  I hope everyone jots these down, they are important to remember, first date or not!  Now keep up the good work, we all have to kiss a lot of toads before we find that special one that doesn't leave us with warts...

No comments:

Post a Comment