Friday, December 12, 2014

Flummoxed Fran

Dear Miss Lisa:
I'm new to online dating and have a dilemma - 2 guys have asked me out but I don't know which one to pick?
signed,
Flummoxed Fran

Dear Flummoxed,
First off, I would find another name for yourself - I had to google it to make sure you spelled it right. No one wants to work that hard to begin with, right?
Dating two men at the same time will increase your chances of finding the man you'll fall in love with and will keep you from obsessing over just one person.


When you are starting out, don't spend all your time, energy, and emotions on any single man, no matter how much he's convinced you he's Mr.OhmygawdHe'sPerfect. Why? Because dating two at the same time can have its benefits. You won't be wringing your hands wondering if he's even giving you a second thought if you're simultaneously dating Mr. Kinda-Fabulous and Mr. Just-Okay, too. This also puts you in control and that's important, especially when dealing with men that are born under the Taurus sign. Trust me on this...


Maybe some of our readers can share their thoughts and experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment