Sunday, December 14, 2014

I Think I'm The One

Dear Readers,
There is a notion that a single person giving advice to other singles doesn't make sense. I would like to prove that wrong. I am one of the lucky ones that had the perfect mate, the perfect marriage in every way imaginable, even though neither of us was perfect. Why? Because we worked at it, all the time, every day, without stopping. Being in love helped, too, I can't deny that. After becoming a widow, I was miserable for a long time because I missed being married.

It took a while but I finally came to the realization that living by myself was okay. I would rather have a mate, I'm happier that way, but living by myself is great, too, for all the obvious reasons. I don't have anyone else to answer to except myself. I can do what I want, when I want to do it, and my attitude changed without my knowing it.

What is that attitude called? Confidence, my friends. All of us need to remember that it is something that others can take away from us but only IF we let them. Don't let others take away your stiff upper lip, walking tall attitude! Women love it in men and men love it in their women. If you want people to notice you online or in person, put on your confidence before anything else. And deodorant - never leave the house without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment