Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I'm Not A Liar

Dear Miss Lisa:
I've got a BIG problem. Women only have pictures on their profiles from the waist up. Then it turns out, when we meet they are... how do I say this nicely... rather rotund when it comes to their rear ends. I know a lot of guys that like wide women but I'm talking about the kind that need a sign that says "wide load - pass with caution".
What gives?
signed,
I'm Not A Liar



Dear OhPishTosh!EveryoneTellsWhiteLies,
All of us want to show our good side to the world. Any person, male or female, has something wrong with them physically, which I might add is better than having a mental issue like their being a psychopath, wouldn't you agree?

If you are continually disappointed, I suggest you get to know the person better than your usual MO which sounds like you're not giving it enough time to get to know the other person very well before you meet up. Don't just talk on the phone, but do more - write emails, text, whatever it takes to get the other person to be totally honest with you or spill their guts, if you will. Sometimes it takes more than a week, so be patient and try to enjoy the process. But remember, they aren't the only one accountable. You have to be totally honest, too. Don't make me smack your hand with a ruler for lying.  Anyone else have this problem? I'll put the ruler away for now, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment